Playing outside, while Papa Joe carved pumpkins. Apparently, Allie wanted to call my Dad, Papa - so now we have two Papa's - we're working on "Papa Joe" and "Papa Ray". She refused to say Grandpa. For months, we've been asking her to say "Grandpa," and we've always referred to him as Grandpa, but she calls him Papa!
Cool pumpkins!
Lounging on the couch with Papa Joe...
Prancing around the backyard in her new boots with Mimi! Another name change - Allie has named my Mom, Mimi. Just like with Grandpa, she refused to say "Grams." One day I said where's Mimi, and she pointed to my Mom, and it stuck. We'll have to explain this when Allie reads "Grandpa & Grams" in her babybook!! I've always heard kids pick their own names for people, and that has proven to be very true!! I guess they know exactly what they want!
Trunk-or-treating...Allie made one adorable little Dorothy!
















1 comment:
OMG!!! I HAVE THE CUTEST NIECE!!!
Post a Comment