This is Allie's headband. .
Last Sunday Allie asked to wear this headband, and has worn it everyday and night (yes, she sleeps in it), and only takes it out to get her hair washed. She has had this headband for probably two years, but suddenly, it's her favorite. Come to think of it, I don't even think she's ever worn it. Now she wears it 24/7, and it doesn't matter what she is wearing. Monday I thought surely this headband love would pass, so I just decided to go with it. I dressed her according to the colors of her headband, so she would match. By Tuesday I gave up. I just dressed her, and didn't worry about matching the headband. It's pretty cute. Especially when I check on her at night, and she is asleep with that big, giant bow in her hair! In an effort to "change it up" a little, I got her excited about getting a new headband as a reward for giving up her pacis. So we are going out in the next couple of days to get a purple headband.
No comments:
Post a Comment