Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Sick boy

Well, I just posted yesterday about how I thought Josh was coming down with whatever Allie had. Bam. This morning he woke up with a fever and threw up once, but just like with Allie, I think the throwing up was from all the coughing and drainage. It took him six days of being on the verge to finally be sick, but hopefully we are done with this one. Fingers crossed and lots of prayers for two happy, healthy children for at least a little while.... and that Adam & I stay well. =)

This afternoon he seems to be better - no fever, slight increase in his appetite, he finally finished his cup of juice & he is smiling some. I think his long morning nap & some extra lovin' helped. Josh has definitely enjoyed being babied all day. =)

Josh this morning, relaxing and watch Mickey Mouse Club.

1 comment:

lasttwin said...

Two out of three are doing the same thing over here! Yuck! I hate it when they feel rotten! Hope you guys are well! I lost your number Keri! Please text me so I can get in touch with you!!

Sarah Lucas